Thursday, September 17, 2009

a little bit about d B b

So I'm at work just a tad bit bored and saw where a few people I know keep up a blog. I previewed their blog and found it interesting. So I'm going to try it out.


A little bit about d B b (daniel and brittny baker). We met in high school and dated for a bit. We stayed friends throughout high school but lost touch after Daniel graduated in 2002. He went to Clemson, graduated in 2007 and stayed around that area. I graduated in 2003 and went to USC-L, Winthrop then Midlands and finally graduated in 2009. I was on Facebook one day and saw Daniel's picture and decided to message him and see how he's been. He messaged me back and it started from there. I would drive to Greenville and he would come to Columbia. I knew I wanted to be with him soon after we started dating. My first visit to see him since 2002 was on October 31, 2007 when I drove to Greenville on a whim. He met me at Walgreens and as they say, the rest is history.


We got engaged May 14, 2008 at Holden Beach, NC and married December 6, 2008 at the Biltmore House.

No comments:

Post a Comment